Apply 1 drop on a clean bare nail, twice a day. Gently massage into the nail, cuticle and under the nail tip and allow to dry. Continue with daily treatment for 4 weeks. After 4 weeks, continue using once a day for the next 6 to 8 months for fingernails and 8 to 12 months for toenails, or until the fungus has cleared. Do not touch the nail with the TRIND Fungal Nail serum dropper.
To prevent nail fungus we advice the following:
• Keep your nails short.
• Avoid injury and irritants to your nails
• Use separate manicure tools for fungal nails.
• Clean and sterilise manicure tools before and after use.
• Wash feet regularly and ensure all soap is removed.
• Dry nails and in between toes thoroughly.
• Change socks regularly.
• Wear properly fitted shoes with a wide toe box.
• Wear breathable footwear.
• Use anti-fungal products to clean your shoes.
• Alternate shoes daily.
• Disinfect the shower on a regular basis.
• Avoid walking barefoot in public places.
Use TRIND Fungal Nail Serum in combination with TRIND Nail Repair to improve results. TRIND Nail Repair can only be applied on nails which are not severely damaged or affected.
To use these 2 products together, we advise the following:
1. Apply 1 drop of TRIND Fungal Nail Serum on a clean bare nail in the morning. Gently massage into the nail, cuticle and under the nail tip and allow to dry.
2. Apply one coat of TRIND Nail Repair on your nail. Take care not to touch your cuticles with the TRIND Nail Repair application brush.
3. Remove theTRIND Nail Repair in the evening and only apply the fungal serum again as described above.
4. Repeat this sequence for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, apply the TRIND Fungal Nail Serum twice a day and the TRIND Nail Repair only once a week (apply in the morning and remove in the evening on one day in a 7-day cycle).
5. After 4 weeks, continue using TRIND Fungal Nail Serum once a day and TRIND Nail Repair once a week for the next 6 to 8 months for fingernails and 8 to 12 months